[box]Temple Beth EL was the first attempt to organize a synagogue in Palm Beach County. It assembled at a house on 5th Street in 1919. In those days, the Jewish community was small, and the area encompassed by the initial network of Jews went as far as Fort Pierce to the north, south to Boca Raton, and west to the Glades. As the population in the Palm Beach area grew and as the diverse individuality of the Jewish spirit expressed itself, there became a need for diversity, as well as independent and modified visions of what the synagogue should be.
There are many ways to ensure the success of our Synagogue. contributions of any size are welcome. [button url=”https://bethelwpb.com/donations” size=”large” color=”blue”]Make a Donation[/button][/box]